Duration of presentations
- Plenary oral presentations
12 minutes speaking time, 3 minutes for Q&A
- Parallel oral presentations
10 minutes speaking time, 2 minutes for Q&A
- Rapid Fire presentations
You may present ONE slide for 60 seconds WITHOUT animations (no disclosure slide needed
Please view the final programme here. As speaker, arrive at your assigned meeting room at least 10 minutes before the session starts (excepted speakers in the Rapid Fire session).
Speakers should take place in the front row seats to allow smooth transition from one talk to another.
Important: disclosure slide
In compliance with the EACCME (European accreditation) requirements all speakers are request to include a disclosure slide at the beginning of their presentation. In this slide you can mention whether or not you have potential conflict of interest to report and explain how it has been resolved.
A conflict of interest is any situation in which a speaker or immediate family members have interests, and those may cause a conflict with the current presentation. Conflicts of interest do not preclude the delivery of the talk, but should be explicitly declared. These may include financial interests (eg. owning stocks of a related company, having received honoraria, consultancy fees), research interests (research support by grants or otherwise), organizational interests and gifts. If you have nothing to disclose, please state “I have no commercial disclosure” instead of the table.
Note: for Rapid Fire presentations a disclosure slide is not required.
Digital platform ANR2023
All keynote, plenary, parallel and Rapid Fire sessions will be recorded. All registered attendees will have access, via the digital ANR2023 platform, to these recordings which will be available for two months. Please agree with the conditions to publish your presentation and recording on the on demand platform afterwards during uploading your presentation.
Speaker Slide Management system
Regardless in which session you will be presenting (parallel, plenary, rapid fire or sponsor session) we ask you to use the Speaker Slide Management system of ANR2023.
To upload your PowerPoint slides for your lecture, we use an online portal where your can upload your presentation in advance. The inlog details for this portal you have received by email.
- Upload your presentation(s) at least 24-hours before start of your session;
- Upload you presentation(s) as PPT file, aspect ratio 16:9 widescreen. Make sure you have saved your file as pptx file and not as an older version (no Apple/keynote presentations or PDF file);
- If you want to use images, videos or animations in your PPT presentation you are requested to embed those in your presentation. Do not use hyperlinks to external sources.
- Be sure you have added a disclosure slide as first or second slide in your presentation.
- Please approve the organization to record your session and publish it (including slides) for all delegates after the congress. If you do not agree, we will not publish the recording and slides on the on demand platform.
You can upload one or more presentation files through the personalized upload-portal by simply dragging your file to the upload screen.
This process can easily be completed in the comfort of your own home. If you want to upload a newer version of your presentation, you can do this by making use of the same personal link above. The old version of the file will be archived and the new version will automatically be used for the presentation. This ensures that the presentation files used by the software and in the event are always the latest, up-to-date version.
Speaker Slide Center
During ANR2023, there will be a Speaker Slide Center (on the ground floor) where you can upload, check and edit your presentations if needed. Technical assistants will be available. Please find below the openings hours of the speaker slide center.
- Monday 15 May: 08:00 – 17:00 hrs.
- Tuesday 16 May: 07:30 – 17:00 hrs.
- Wednesday 17 May: 07:30 – 14:00 hrs.
- Thursday 18 May: 07:30 – 16:30 hrs.
How to upload your slides in the Speaker Slide Management system?
- Use your personal inlog link
- In the menu click on “Files” and then on “Add files”
- You are now on the upload page. There are two ways to select your files here:
- Drag the file from another window and drop it on the large white area
- Click on the button “Select files” and use the popup to find the file on your computer.
- If you have selected the files, press the button “Start upload”.
- Your files have now been uploaded and need to be assigned. In the textbox type part of the presentation title to find the correct presentation.
- Click on “Next step”.
- Your files are being analyzed. This checks if there are any potential problems with the files that you just uploaded. Any issues found don’t need to be addressed now, but it is recommended to look into it later.