Instruction for poster presenters
All poster presenters have received a message with instructions how to upload their poster as a PDF file for the mobile ANR2023 app. If you haven’t uploaded your poster PDF yet, we kindly ask you to do so at your earliest convenience, but at the latest before Monday 15 May.
Below you find the time schedule for poster sessions.
- Poster session A (P1 – P110) – Monday 15th May, 16:20 – 17:30 hrs.
- Poster session B (P111 – P191) – Tuesday 16th May, 11:45 – 13:45 & 16:50 – 17:30 hrs.
- Poster session C (P192 – P270) – Wednesday 17th May, 12:40 – 13:40 hrs.
- Poster session D (P271 – P350) – Thursday 18th May, 12:10 – 13:10 hrs.
Your paper reference refers to the session you are assigned to. Please staff your poster during the poster sessions, for which you have been selected.
- Poster sessions A and B are allowed to publish their poster for two days: Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th May.
- Poster session C and D the two other days: Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th May.
Poster mounting poster session A & B: Monday 15 May before 10:00 hrs.
Poster removal poster session A & B: Tuesday 16 May before 19:00 hrs.
Poster mounting poster session C & D: Wednesday 17 May before 10:00 hrs.
Poster removal poster session C & D: Thursday 18 May before 16:15 hrs.
Posters that have not been removed by the author on time will be removed and disposed.
Below you find the guidelines for preparing your poster.
- The panels are only portrait style prepared
- Each poster should be no larger than A0 paper size measuring 84 cm (width) × 119 cm (height)
- You will find the assigned paper reference (poster number) on the poster boards in the poster area. Materials to mount posters will be provided by the conference organizers.
- All posters should be prepared in advance and brought to the conference by the presenters. There will be NO facilities for on-site printing.
Publication of posters in the mobile ANR2023 app
Poster presenters are requested to upload their poster as a PDF file for the mobile ANR2023 app.
Guidelines for uploading poster PDF
- Please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Browser;
- Only 1 page PDF file is allowed (no multiple pages);
- Prepare your poster in Portrait style;
- Use as filename for your poster PDF: poster number followed by poster title. For example: P001 Title poster ANR2023.
Please view the detailed manual including images, before starting your PDF submission.
- Go to: https://congresscare.floq.live/
- Create an account and log in with the email address where you have received the instruction
- Fill out a password of your own choice
- Click on the ANR2023 event
- Your poster(s) are displayed under sessions
- Click on the poster you want to upload
- Your dashboard is displayed
- Upload your poster on the right side
Please use only the poster upload button on the dashboard. All other options do not apply to you!
- You are finished!
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat by email via email@example.com