Below you find the time schedule for poster sessions.
- Poster session A (P1 – P110) – Monday 15th May, 16:20 – 17:30 hrs.
- Poster session B (P111 – P191) – Tuesday 16th May, 11:45 – 13:45 & 16:50 – 17:30 hrs.
- Poster session C (P192 – P270) – Wednesday 17th May, 12:40 – 13:40 hrs.
- Poster session D (P271 – P350) – Thursday 18th May, 12:10 – 13:10 hrs.
Your paper reference refers to the session you are assigned to. Please staff your poster during the poster sessions, for which you have been selected.
- Poster sessions A and B are allowed to publish their poster for two days: Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th May.
- Poster session C and D the two other days: Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th May.
Poster mounting poster session A & B: Monday 15 May before 10:00 hrs.
Poster removal poster session A & B: Tuesday 16 May before 19:00 hrs.
Poster mounting poster session C & D: Wednesday 17 May before 10:00 hrs.
Poster removal poster session C & D: Thursday 18 May before 16:15 hrs.
Posters that have not been removed by the author on time will be removed and disposed.
Below you find the guidelines for preparing your poster.
- The panels are only portrait style prepared
- Each poster should be no larger than A0 paper size measuring 84 cm (width) × 119 cm (height)
- You will find the assigned paper reference (poster number) on the poster boards in the poster area. Materials to mount posters will be provided by the conference organizers.
- All posters should be prepared in advance and brought to the conference by the presenters. There will be NO facilities for on-site printing.
Publication of posters in the mobile ANR2023 app
Poster presenters are requested to upload their poster as a PDF file for the mobile ANR2023 app.
Guidelines for uploading poster PDF
- Please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Browser;
- Only 1 page PDF file is allowed (no multiple pages);
- Prepare your poster in Portrait style;
- Use as filename for your poster PDF: poster number followed by poster title. For example: P001 Title poster ANR2023.
Please view the detailed manual including images, before starting your PDF submission.
- Go to: https://congresscare.floq.live/
- Create an account and log in with the email address where you have received the instruction
- Fill out a password of your own choice
- Click on the ANR2023 event
- Your poster(s) are displayed under sessions
- Click on the poster you want to upload
- Your dashboard is displayed
- Upload your poster on the right side
Please use only the poster upload button on the dashboard. All other options do not apply to you!
- You are finished!
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat by email via email@example.com