Update Coronavirus

ANR2020 meeting is postponed, new dates will follow!

Due to the corona/COVID-19 virus situation we have decided to postpone the ANR2020 meeting to a later date.
We are looking into the possible options and will inform you on short notice the new date. Communication on decisions on abstract selection will also be postponed until a new date is set.